GREENPORT WINES AND SPIRITS
The North Fork’s best fine wines and spirits shop
- Wine quantity discounts: 10% on 6 bottles, 15% on 12 bottles (assorted)
- Free delivery to the North Fork (call by 4pm for same day) and Shelter Island (we usually deliver to Shelter Island on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons)
- Fine wine and spirit selections including Burgundy, Bordeaux, Champagne, super Tuscan, boutique California, port, sherry, single malts and high end tequila
- Huge selection of wines and spirits at every price point
- Friendly, educated staff
- Custom gift baskets and gift wrapping
- Wine tastings every Saturday from 3 to 6PM – SUSPENDED FOR NOW
Located in the heart of Greenport village,
across from the Greenport Post Office and Mitchell Park
Due to the current circumstances we are all in,
IN-STORE PURCHASING WILL BE TEMPORARILY LIMITED TO TWO CUSTOMERS AT A TIME.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
FREE DELIVERY!! Call and place your order with a credit card, and we will gladly drop off to your house (for your safety and ours we will not bring inside).
Call in your order and pay with a credit card and please specify that you will be picking up. Once you have reached our store, give us another call to let us know where you have parked, and we will be out in a jiffy and with a smile.
Get your free guide!
"Everything you need to know about organic wines!"
If you already love organic wines or are interested in “going organic”, you should know that there are a number of definitions out there as to what organic wine really means, and many aren’t what you’d expect.
Download our 22-page guide and learn all the in’s and out’s of choosing the best wine for you.
It’s written by Greenport Wines and Spirits’ very own Greg Gove, a leading North Fork winemaking consultant who has worked with or advised many of the vineyards out here.
This free guide includes:
- What is is USDA certified “organic wine”?
- What is USDA certified “wine made with organic grapes”?
- What is non-certified wines made from organic grapes?
- Organic farming horticultural techniques
- Do sulfites produce allergic reactions?
- Why do winemakers use sulfites?
- Sustainable wines
- Biodynamic wines
- Biodynamic farming and the cosmos
- Natural wines
- Our favorite organics under $10
- Our favorite organics under $20
- Our favorite organics under $50
- About the owners
Just fill out the form and get instant access to our guide!